The NeverDie Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NeverDie Alliance

This is the official forum of the NeverDie Alliance

2 posters

Kaz

kazakian
    Newcomer

Kaz Empty Kaz

Post  kazakian Sat 10 Oct 2009 - 12:59

Hi guys. My name is Danny and i am from Romania. i am almost 20yo and a student. As a job i build sites (no flash cause i don't know, but i am planning to learn it in the future).

I am a veteran player in Ogame. I used to be rank 30th in Uni42 (first redesign server) until the first alliance on the server ganged up against me (with a reaso >>i was farming them Razz).

I am an extremely aggresive player and if someone gets on my enerves and is higher then me i wait for the right time to strike.

My vision of a good alliance is an alliance with members that can take care of themselfs (used to be in a farmers alliance and almost all players were being attacked). I am very helpful ingame, if you ask me to help with fleets or resources and if i have free slots then as soon as i get online i will send them.

Also i have a strong sense of Loyalty. If i get in a alliance i leave only on 3 reasons :1>>alliance is getting disbanded. 2>>the alliance is a farmers alliance and all are noobs. 3>>i get banned (not likely). If i get in a alliance i will stay in it till the end.

I hope i will fullfil your expectations and become a proud member of NeverDie.
    Dante
    Dante
    Star Graduate
    Star Graduate

Kaz Empty Re: Kaz

Post  Dante Sat 10 Oct 2009 - 15:25

My kind of player. pirat
    Welcome aboard.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 20:53