The NeverDie Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NeverDie Alliance

This is the official forum of the NeverDie Alliance

2 posters

Newcomer

0001 Empty 0001

Post  0001 Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 3:37

Hello. Just started ogame. Draco Universe, ~Coordinates Removed. I don't know how long this universe has been open so I don't know how far along everyone else is. Hopefully I can catch up a bit.

Tips would be appreciated both clan-wise and game-wise.

~Posting Coordinates is not allowed in the Open Section

~DK

Last edited by D_K_iller on Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 10:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing private data)
    Dante
    Dante
    Star Graduate
    Star Graduate

0001 Empty Re: 0001

Post  Dante Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 4:17

Do you know about fleet saving? Once you develop cargo ships it would be good to send your resources out to space and jsut slow down their speed so they return around the time you usually get online. As far as clan wise: we're exactly what a clan is. We help you and you help us. As long as you're not all take and no give you'll fit in fine.

Also Draco was only recently opened. You'll have a little bit of time to catch up and it shouldn't be too hard. PM in game if you need to trade or need a planet to fleet save to. Dante the Derelect.
    Newcomer

Post  0001 Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 4:49

I have a 10000 max resource capacity at the moment... what happens if I fleet save past that? Do I just stop further production or does it disappear?

Does energy technology increase power production? Or is it simply a requirement to build higher level things?

Also, what is an "expedition"? I get some good starting ships from the tutorial if I do one.
    Dante
    Dante
    Star Graduate
    Star Graduate

Post  Dante Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 5:54

Say you fleet save 10000 metal yes? while the metal is away then your mine keeps producing. When your ships return with the metal then it is added to the metal produced while it was gone. While you have exceeded your capacity then your miens simply don't produce until you have less then full capacity.

Enerygy technology, as far as I know has nothign to do with the actual energy you get from your solar plants. It is very improtant in many upgrades and new defenses and ships.

Exploration can only be conducted when you research your first level of astrotechnolgy. Then when you have researched that you may conduct an expedition. To do that you simply fo go to fleet and select the ships you want to send out. (be careful sometimes you can get raided out on expedition and lose your ships but it's rare) then for destination type in 16 for the planet your trying to go to. it should show an expedition icon for the mission.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 2:15